submitted 4 years ago * by avengingturnip
- Spring of ’12 FBI begins investigation of D/CIA Petreaus over compromised computer and e-mail account. Investigation leads to uncovering of extra-marital affair. http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/petraeus-resigns-cia-affair/2012/11/09/id/463573“FBI agents on the case expected that Petraeus would be asked to resign immediately rather than risk the possibility that he could be blackmailed to give intelligence secrets to foreign intelligence agencies or criminals.” Petraeus was left in his position. AG Eric Holder has ultimate authority over the FBI.
- May –‘12 Christopher Stevens, who had served as Special Representative to the National Transitional Council (from March 2011 to November 2011) during the Libyan revolution arrived in Libya to take his post as ambassador to the new Libyan government.
- July – ’12 The press reports that Turkey has established a secret base near the Syrian border with the purpose of directing military aid to the Syrian rebels with the help of Saudi and Qatar. http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/07/27/us-syria-crisis-centre-idUSBRE86Q0JM20120727
- Aug. 21, ’12 The U.S. State Department holds a press conference stressing the efforts the U.S. is making to provide aid to suffering Syrians, deploring the violence, and stressing the need for a political solution in Syria.http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ime/196775.htmHillary Clinton serves as Secretary of State.
- Aug. 27, ’12 Time exposes Libyan jihadists making their way to Syria to fight against the Assad government while offering that, “They have brought their fighting experience to the battle and may even be arranging weapon shipments to the underequipped Syrians.”
- Sept. 3 ’12 David Petreaus makes an unannounced visit to Ankara, Turkey. http://www.turkishweekly.net/news/141163/cia-chief-petraeus-pays-surprise-visit-to-turkey-.html
- Sept. 6 ’12 A Libyan flagged freighter, Al Entisar, docks at the Syrian port of Iskenderun, 35 miles from Syria, reportedly carrying large quantities of Libyan weapons, including RPGs and shoulder launched anti-aircraft missiles bound for Syrian rebels. http://www.maltatoday.com.mt/en/newsdetails/news/world/Libyan-charity-s-ship-implicated-in-Benghazi-attack-on-US-ambassador-20121030
- Sept. 11 ’12 Ambassador Stevens travels to Benghazi to meet with the Turkish Consul General. While the meeting is occurring around 8:00 pm Islamist militants take up positions outside the consulate compound. The Turkish General Consul General, Ali Sait Akin, departs the meeting at 8:30 and drives through already established roadblocks around the perimeter.
- At 9:40 pm, while seven Americans were in the compound consulate staff called for help from the Tripoli Embassy, the local CIA annex, and the local government claiming they are under attack. The exact time of the start of the attack is not clear.
- At 10:04 Six Americans sent by the CIA annex supported by 16 Libyans arrive at the consulate to extract survivors.
- 10:32 p.m. The Office of the Secretary Defense and the Joint Staff are notified of the attack by the National Military Command Center at the Pentagon. “The information is quickly passed to Secretary of Defence Panetta and JCS Chairman, General Dempsey.”
- 10:40 p.m. The CIA team are unable to locate Ambassador Stevens due to heavy smoke and fire in the safe room building.
- 11 p.m. Panetta and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Martin Dempsey meet with President Obama at the White House where they discuss the unfolding situation and how to respond.
- At 11:11 pm, a predator drone arrives to observe events on the ground.
- By 11:30 the last of the CIA team had left the consulate and fled back to their annex. After the fighting stopped at the consulate, Libyans discovered the still alive Ambassador Stevens. He is transported to the hospital with severe symptoms of smoke inhalation where the staff in unable to revive him.
- 11:56: CIA officers at the annex are attacked by a rocket-propelled grenade and small arms. Sporadic attacks continue for about another hour.
- Sept. 12 ’12 At 1:15 am, a CIA case officer along with 4 security personnel and 2 military personnel arrive at the Benghazi airport on a chartered plane. They are delayed from leaving the airport until 4:30 am, arriving at the CIA annex at 5:00 am. Around that time, the CIA annex is attacked again and a mortar round kills two former navy seals at their roof top positions. The attack ends by 5:30.
- By 6:00 am local Libyan military units arrive to extract the Americans and take them to the airport.http://www.dailystar.com.lb/Opinion/Columnist/2012/Nov-05/193732-cias-benghazi-timeline-reveals-errors-but-no-conspiracy.ashx
- Sept. 12 ’12 The U.S. administration asserts that the attacks were a spontaneous reaction to an obscure youtube video insulting the prophet Muhammed. http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/09/12/us-libya-usa-attack-idUSBRE88B0EI20120912
- Oct. 18 ’12 It is announced that Gen. Ham, CINC Africom, will retire early before his last tour is complete.
- Oct. 26 ’12 Defense Secretary, Leon Panetta, “But — but the basic principle here — basic principle is that you don’t deploy forces into harm’s way without knowing what’s going on; without having some real-time information about what’s taking place. And as a result of not having that kind of information, the commander who was on the ground in that area, General Ham, General Dempsey and I felt very strongly that we could not put forces at risk in that situation.”
- Oct. 28 ’12 Africom Commander, General Ham had the forces available but was not ordered to deploy to Libya to rescue the consulate and CIA staff. http://frontpagemag.com/2012/dgreenfield/benghazigate-general-ham-no-order-to-protect-consulate-video/
- A claim that Gen. Ham, had a rapid response unit ready to go to the aid of Americans in Benghazi and was relieved of command when he ignored the order to stand down is reported. http://times247.com/articles/is-a-general-losing-his-job-over-benghazi
- Nov. 6 ’12 Barack Obama re-elected POTUS
- Nov. 8 ’12 Speculation that Hillary Clinton will resign. http://www.freep.com/article/20121108/NEWS07/121108068/Hillary-Clinton-Timothy-Geithner-likely-leave-Obama-s-team
- Speculation that Eric Holder will resign. http://washington.cbslocal.com/2012/11/08/report-holder-announces-he-might-not-stay-on-as-attorney-general/
- Three days before he is scheduled to testify before the Senate Intelligence committee regarding the Benghazi affair, D/CIA Petreaus announces his resignation over an affair and he will not testify at Senate hearings.http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1112/83649.html
- Nov. 10 ’12 Hillary Clinton announces she will not testify at the House Committee hearings due to a scheduling conflict.http://washingtonexaminer.com/house-asked-clinton-to-testify-on-benghazi-but-she-declines-due-to-scheduling-conflict/article/2513151
CNN reported yesterday that in September 2012, 21 Americans worked in a building known as The Annex next to an American diplomatic consulate in Benghazi. The Annex is believed to have been run by the central intelligence agency. It has not been publicly acknowledged until this week.
Background: Link to Timeline of Libyan War/”revolution”
In the wake of the Libyan War, NATO was natonbuilding at an extreme pace in Libya. If another Arab Spring revolt ‘transitioned to democracy’ smoothly, the movement would surely spread organically to Syria, Iran, and Central Asia.
The thorn in their side was al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb, one of many names for a disparate group inspired by, but not directly connected to the al Qaeda we know. Surprisingly(!), these islamic radicals that the West had funded and armed to overthrow Qaddafi were still causing problems in Libya. Once the dictator was dead, officials mostly blamed AQIM’s work on “Qaddafi loyalists,” but really they are the same dangerous people who France is fighting in Mali and who took hostages at an oil rig in the Sahara in January. Al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb wanted Libya for themselves, no western infuence, no western banks. Many Libyans supported them.
They especially wanted Benghazi. The city had long been a center of the Muslim Brotherhood, and it was where the revolt against Qaddafi started. During the war it was the center of the opposition to him.
(update: up to 1000 detainees were broken out of a political prison in Benghazi last week)
The Annex was set up to fight AQIM near Benghazi and stabilize eastern Libya under the government in Tripoli.
It Gets Ugly:
In the summer of 2012, a series of ceasefires failed in Syria. People went into the streets, they were beaten back by the regime. Occasional bombings and assassinations mixed it up. Up until this point, the Syrian crisis was a problem of a brutal government cracking down on generally peaceful (at first) protesters. Very Arab Spring-y, maybe even pluralist and liberal. But, the people hadn’t begun to fight back en masse against their government yet.
Syria, long a thorn in the side of the US, NATO, the Gulf and Israel, the only steadfast ally of Iran was ready to fall, if only someone could be found to do the dirty work.
Back in Libya in summer 2012, the violence was getting worse and it began to look like stopping AQIM from flying al Qaeda flags in Benghazi or the Muslim Brotherhood from gaining political power might not be possible.
At this point, the story gets hazy. This is my theory and some evidence:
- The Americans came up with a plan to transfer their problem in Libya to Syria, where it would be Assad’s problem.
- The Annex in Benghazi served as a launching point for buying back the weapons they had ‘donated’ to topple Qaddafi, and maybe even facilitating the movement of fighters from Libya, through Turkey to Syria.
- Unsubstantiated reports suggest that Ambassador Stevens went to Benghazi to facilitate the buyback of Stinger missiles from AQIM.
April 17 2012: Policymic: Al Qaeda Takes Libya By Storm
May 11, 2012: Guardian: Al-Qaida has presence in Syria, says Leon Panetta
July 2012: Syria threatened to use chemical weapons on a “foreign force” of fighters.
“Any stock of W.M.D. or unconventional weapons that the Syrian Army possesses will never, never be used against the Syrian people or civilians during this crisis, under any circumstances,” a Foreign Ministry spokesman, Jihad Makdissi, said at a news conference shown live on Syrian state television, using the initials for weapons of mass destruction. “These weapons are made to be used strictly and only in the event of external aggression against the Syrian Arab Republic.”
August 1, 2012: Reuters: President Barack Obama has signed a secret order authorizing U.S. support for rebels seeking to depose Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and his government.
August 6, 2012: Council on Foreign Relations: The Syrian rebels would be immeasurably weaker today without al-Qaeda in their ranks.
Sept. 6, 2012: CBS: Putin suggests U.S. backing al Qaeda in Syria civil war
Sept 11, 2012: Reuters (the next day): Al Qaeda leader urges support for ousting Syria’s Assad.
The Attack: Evening, Sept. 11, 2012
According to CNN, as many as 35 Americans were on the ground in Benghazi that night, mostly the CIA agents and contractors who worked there, but also the Ambassador and his staff, visiting from the capitol Tripoli.
All we know is that something went wrong. Whether al Qaeda planned to kidnap or kill the ambassador as vengeance or something else, the shaky ‘alliance’ between the CIA and AQIM was broken for that night.
The agency is going to great lengths to make sure whatever happened remains a secret. This guarantees that it was something illegal. Be it the transfer of weapons from militants in Libya to Syria, the support of militants who would volunteer to go to Syria, or the purchase of weapons from militants in Libya. They are reportedly threatening peoples’ families and giving monthly polygraph exams to ensure no one talks (this is toward the bottom of the CNN article linked in link 1).
We could go through in a timeline of which administration officials lied on which day, but really, any time an Obama Administration official spoke publicly about this, they were not telling the truth. Press Secretary Jay Carney called the benghazi scandal a “phony scandal” on WEDNESDAY.
Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Susan Rice, John Kerry have all committed and covered up crimes rivalling what took place in Iran Contra or Watergate.
June 18, 2013: CNN: Analyst: Al Qaeda affiliate in Syria now best-equipped of the group
- CIA or State Dept. made a deal with an al Qaeda affiliate: Disarm and leave Libya, we will pay you to go to fight in Syria.
- Deal backfired, AQ attacked the Ambassador.
- Obama Admin. covered it up.
submitted 3 years ago by Ian56
Boehner has just stated that he is going to open a Congressional enquiry, which is to be chaired by Trey Gowdy.
The attack on the Consulate in Benghazi was the result of CIA gun running from Benghazi to Syria and one of the Islamic Extremist groups falling out with the CIA.
Benghazi gun running is the real scandal – the red line and the rat line http://patriotsbillboard.org/benghazi-gun-running-is-the-real-scandal-the-red-line-and-the-rat-line/
The 400 ton weapons shipment from Benghazi to Syria, via Turkey, as reported in the London Times http://ian56.blogspot.com/2013/05/us-foreign-policy-in-one-picture.html
The involvement of Saudi Arabia and Qatar Airways in the weapon shipments from Benghazi to Syria http://ian56.blogspot.com/2013/09/bandar-bush-buys-votes-in-congress-for.html
Unanswered questions from the previous Benghazi hearings in July 2013 and the Obama/Clinton cover up. The 30 or so CIA people from the annex are being silenced and subject to bi-monthly polygraph tests to ensure they don’t leak http://ian56.blogspot.com/2013/05/unanswered-questions-from-benghazi.html
submitted 9 months ago * by Young-Kyoon
Damaging Clinton “leaks” – for dummies
All leaks are staged. (1)
As for why illuminati have no problems with “leaks” causing Clinton to lose votes: she has no votes to lose to start with.
Reductionism: two illuminati jokes in one “leak” based line
1.) About the human cattle participating in Clinton v Trump discussions:
“Clinton’s Campaign Probably Just Ended: Leaked Audio Bashing Sanders Supporters“.
2.) About the human cattle that supported Sanders:
The second part of the previous joke, “Leaked Audio Bashing Sanders Supporters” alias the basement dwellers.
Benghazi emails and why Clinton has nothing to lose explained here:
Apr 20, 2016 – on Hitler’s anniversary: End Times Sign: 3 digits milestone for multiplying votes
Contrast it with Trump’s results, generated, by BOTH a multiplier and a divider.
Contrast the very last thing Hitler’s oldest daughter, “billionaire Trump” and “socialist Sanders” would say: …
submitted 2 years ago by blackvault
Last week, the U.S. House of Representatives issued their report on the Benghazi attack. One of their conclusions stated, “…the Committee finds that there was no intelligence failure prior to the attacks.” (Source: http://theblackvault.com/m/articles/view/Benghazi-Attack-9-11-2012#HouseNovember2014)
Just like 9/11/01, 9/11/12 was a MASSIVE intelligence failure, and I believe there is more evidence that neither the House nor the Senate has seen and it’s provable.
Under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) I requested documentation regarding intelligence gathered by the FBI that detailed any threats against the United States, that may occur on or around 9/11/12. The FBI informed me there were multiple pages in response to my request (so they admit it exists), but they were entirely withheld as they were classified (Source: http://documents.theblackvault.com/documents/terrorism/benghazi/fbibenghazi.pdf) Could this relate to Benghazi and provide proof of an intelligence failure?
I wrote multiple Senators and Representatives… and I only received a response from Senator Dianne Feinstein stating no more resources should be allocated to Benghazi, believed there was nothing to find with investigating it further and ignored my question as to who had seen (if anyone) the FBI responsive material. I have not seen this material referenced anywhere in any report or transcript, unless I missed it somewhere. So is this a missing piece of the puzzle that could negate the House findings?
I believe that in 50 years from now – we will learn the Republican controlled House, along with the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence was somehow bribed, paid off or swindled to issue some of their conclusions in this report. I do not believe this investigation holds the truth – and the public remains in the dark about what truly happened at Benghazi on 9/11/12.
I’ve looked at a lot of conspiracy theories in my time, and this one had motive, means and opportunity for one of the biggest cover-ups of our time.
submitted 1 year ago by SuchBSdotcom
I’ve been following the Clinton Email story closely since June of 2015. Hardly anyone is going back and probing the GUCCIFER hack from 2013, which broke the Clinton story. The people behind sending her the private intelligence memos, Sydney Blumenthal, Cody Shearer, and Tyler Drumheller, pop up again and again in the events leading up to the Libyan war and the Benghazi attack.
I’m convinced that, to uncover what happened at Benghazi, we need to investigate the “Clinton Spy Network.” This article is why I came to that conclusion. It’s a little long, so I’m linking it, but it is fully sourced.
For background on the characters involved in the “Clinton Spy Network,” see PART 1